The Guest Services Manager is responsible for managing ticketing activities and providing an excellent customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Schedule Ticketing Cashiers & Guest Services Associates using “When I Work”
- Ensure that guest inquiries brought to the Mt Baldy Ski Lifts service network are handled within a timely manner and to a premium level of service
- Service Network includes but is not limited to: answering phone calls, responding to phone messages, responding to written messages via email, and responding to social media messages, comments and inquiries.
- All inquiries to the service network should be responded to immediately and not later than 24 hours
- Must utilize a thoughtful and caring approach when dealing with guest service issues while maintaining the company’s policies as a top priority in remedying issues
- Maintain an up-to-date list of FAQs and answers for addressing the ever-changing situations that the seasons, operation status, weather and various promotional products offered bring to the Guest Services and Ticketing Department
- Train Ticketing Cashiers & Guest Services Associates as it pertains to the operations, opening & closing of the department, as well as answering inquiries brought to the service network
- Be the first line of communication to the service network until it is agreed upon with the General Manager that others within the department can be employed to do so
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Two years of previous Management experience required.
- Bachelors degree in business or related field.
- Minimum of five years experience in customer service; previous ski industry experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing guest and personal services. This includes guest needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of guest satisfaction.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is often required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please send your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org