#21 Tent Cabin / Snowball Point
Tent Cabin booking include for each registered guest:
- Round trip lift tickets
- Arrival night dinner
- All-You-Can-Eat Breakfast
Inside you’ll find…
- Queen or twin beds
- Catch all stand
- Battery powered lantern
- Gear and coat hooks
All tent cabin sites are different. Be sure and read the product description for each tent.
All Tent Cabins are located within 200 yards of a portable restroom and between 200 and 1000 yards from the Top of the Notch restaurant which offers helpful amenities for your stay and serves breakfast lunch and dinner. Each Tent Cabin site is unique in that they are different distances from the ‘Notch’ along with different views of the mountains. Also many tent cabin sites have space for additional campers to pitch-a-tent.
This Cabin Features:
- Queen Bed
- Night stands
- Battery Powered Lantern
- Gear and Coat Hooks
- Up to 4 additional Pitch-A-Tent campers.
The #21 Tent Cabin is midway through the tent cabinsÂ as you head up toward Snowball Point. Tent Cabins #16-#22 are lined up looking strait at Thunder Mountain reaching 8,600ft and on the other side Old Baldy reaching 10,064ft.Â #16-#22 are great for Moonlight Hikes and for groups that want to have tents close together. Â #21 Tent Cabin has 2 spaces for a pitch a tent. For more info contact Mt Baldy Ski Lifts Guest Services.
What should you bring?
With exception of your clothes and a warm blanket we got you covered for the most part, you’ll need:
- A sleeping bag or warm blanket in a stuff bag
- Layers for chilly evenings and warm summer days
- Flash light / Headlamp
- Toiletries (Keep it simple, there are no showers and the sinks in the restrooms are shared with all visitors to the mountain)
All of your gear should fit into 1 or 2 bags and fit on the seat next to you on the lift and carried to your tent site.
DO NOT BRING:
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Fire works or other flammable items (NO OPEN FLAMES PERMITTED)
- Illegal drugs or alcohol. (Be advised the Mt Baldy Ski Lifts operates on a special use permit from the U.S. Forest Service. Federal law supersede any state legislation regarding possession of controlled substances)
- Dogs (pets are not permitted on the chair lift, inside or near buildings)
- Firearms or Weapons (San Antonio Canyon is closed to any sort of shooting year round by San Bernardino County)